Home Page staff report
Waves, Inc., an organization that has served individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities for more than 40 years, welcomed its 2015-2016 Board of Directors.
Waves, Inc., an organization that has served individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities for over 40 years, welcomed its 2015-2016 Board of Directors.
New members include: Frank Duvall, who served as Board Intern for 2014-2015; Josh Pittman; Brad Smith; and Tom Stearns, who currently serves as the Chair of Waves’ Honorary Board. Jared King will serve as Board Intern.
“We are excited to welcome such a strong group of business and community leaders to our Board,” said Shannon Nehus, Executive Director of Waves, Inc. “I look forward to working with this Board over the upcoming year as we continue to position Waves as a caring, compassionate, and committed provider of intellectual and developmental disability services in Williamson County.”
The new officers include:
- President: Doug Nall, Vice President of Commercial Lending with First Advantage Bank
- Vice President: Robert Blair, President of B. Media Communications
- Treasurer: Brad Smith, Partner with Smiley CPAs
- Secretary: Fred Reynolds, Vice President with Rock City Construction
- Immediate Past President: Diane Giddens, Chief of Staff with the Williamson County Mayor’s Office
The other members are:
- Shauna Billingsley, City Attorney with the City of Franklin
- Teree Caruthers, Partner with Reel Stories Video
- Frank Duvall, Financial Services Professional with Northstar Wealth Management, LLC
- Betsy Hester, 2nd District Commissioner with the Williamson County Commission
- Dan Horecka, Regional Marketing Manager with Federated Insurance Company
- Shari Lyle, Financial Advisor with First Tennessee Brokerage
- Ashley Perkins, Associate Administrator for Nursing with Williamson Medical Center
- Josh Pittman, CEO with Medicore
- Tom Stearns, Vice President of Medical Practice Services at State Volunteer Mutual Insurance Company
- Tom Taylor, General Sessions County Judge, Division 2 with Williamson County
- Mike Terrell, Manager of Talent Acquisition with Nissan North America
- Jared King (Board Intern), Senior Manager with Kraft CPAs