By REBEKAH JONES
Sitting on over 4,000 square feet, the home located at 4406 St. Ives Court is impressive in size and detail. It has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a three-car garage, along with many custom furnishings and open, comfortable spaces.
A few highlights of the home include:
- Vaulted and tray ceilings
- Covered front and rear porches for comfy outdoor living
- Hardwood flooring throughout main areas
- Spacious chef’s kitchen
- Massive bonus room prewired for surround sound
Inside, you will be taken aback by the great room, luxurious master suite and spacious chefs kitchen that is open to the living and dining rooms. High ceilings and wide doorways create an open, relaxed atmosphere. The covered porches on the front and back of the house provide ample space for outdoor living. Additionally, the kitchen features granite countertops, lots of cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances.
Other facts include:
- Built in 2018
- Zoned for College Grove Elementary, Fred J Page Middle School and Fred J Page High School
- Community amenities such as a playground, pool, fitness center, walking trail and clubhouse
This home is listed at $874,900 by Paxton Williams and McClain Franks of Battle Ground Realty. For more information about the home, call the office at (615) 591-1170.